Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Cascades, The Rockies, and Big Sky Country



What an amazingly beautiful drive today.

After I said my goodbyes to Mike at the SeaTac Airport, I made it through the rest of Washington State, the Idaho Panhandle, and Montana in what has to be some of the most beautiful natural roadside in the country.



Trees everywhere, lakes, rivers, and mountains, all almost seemingly untouched. It was a long drive today to make it to Yellowstone, but one that was well worth it. Several stops were taken along the way just to soak in the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.

Oh, and if you're ever in these parts, you may want to play a fun game called "spot the minority." The difficulty level up here is a 10.

I'll be in the park for the next couple of days, so I probably won't be able to make a new post or two until Friday. So feel free to catch up on the rest of the posts!

2 comments:

Mom said...

So, are you saying you "aren't in Los Angeles" anymore? LOL

Love you! Enjoy the park!

P.S. Feed a bear for Grampa

Unknown said...

I would advise against your mother's bear feeding suggestion.